Re: [gef3d-dev] GEF3D svn access... Re: GEF3D Buckminster/Hudson build set up thread

Yes, everything is working well now, thanks Matt. Jens et.al. I will spend just a bit of time on this now as it is consumed by amp and might clear up some issues with the build WRT to lwjgl.

On Mar 10, 2011, at 6:43 AM, Webmaster(Matt Ward) wrote:

> Hi Miles,
>
> I suspect the issue was a typo in your userid in the authx file.  I've fixed that so please try it again and let me know if it's still misbehaving.
>
> -Matt.
>
> Miles Parker wrote:
>> OK, I stared making changes and I don't appear to have access. It seems to authenticate when I check location properties, but as soon as IU try to commit, I get:
>>
>> Authentication error.
>> svn: Commit failed (details follow):
>> svn: MKACTIVITY of '/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.gef3d/!svn/act/9ef4f89c-2e01-0010-a004-6118037717d0': 403 Forbidden (https://dev.eclipse.org)
>>
>> I don't know what's going on there..also, I'll need to create another project, org.eclipse.gef3d.build-feature. Ideally we'd have these all in a releng dir but that's not necessary.
>>
>> cheers,
>>
>> Miles
>>

>> On Feb 27, 2011, at 7:34 AM, Jens v.P. wrote:
>>

>>> Hi Miles,
>>>
>>> welcome to the GEF3D team! I'm very happy to have you on board and  I really appreciate you helping us with the build system. I received the official confirmation of your committer status a couple of days ago, but I only have found time to answer you right now. I had requested write access for you on the following GEF3D projects:
>>>
>>> org.eclipse.gef3d.releng: https://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.gef3d/org.eclipse.gef3d.releng
>>> org.eclipse.gef3d.feature
>>> org.eclipse.gef3d.feature.sdk
>>> org.eclipse.gef3d.feature.test