[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [gef3d-dev] GEF3D Buckminster/Hudson build set up thread
- From: Miles Parker <milesparker@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 10:30:32 -0800
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:subject:mime-version:content-type:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references :to:x-mailer; bh=239p76sjhXEylS1W4Qhdc1YDVMkj4qz/lTCtqf+YzNM=; b=lz2/tv7smtyh13KkcqL/Dwq5+PE7tDc/wBkTe8Rhibcgv6kqxBqIoXyiyu2zOYLapg b+UwXYa556ZuwyqH2JyevZ+0oXKAiSBsnKHBDQLjdnniXkIF8fzHxQvYz3sTAMaZo972 gie4xJzYVQpNUhRbOQBdYw4TqX6eMvQeiJkpQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; b=USOu1qqlCeHRdEgUgzACHjWotRN5C/+rpen6jOPAgWWhWqbaRbKvnTAczxWHC/8gUi M2HDbICX4v1I7vhkjUA9PoAjSpq91Shz5iLvKInxKwFEfawro4TJ/LzPr3khkjlK5t6F RN+NwPOz8MGSkRRI6CRwBsdxh5OsLCBheDwKo=
Yes good idea to use the list. OK, first, let's try to get the current setup up and running. First, we don't need to teneo setup -- it's too complicated I think.
You're right -- there is a lot of dross in the amp releng dirs. What I think would be easier to do then describing what needs to happen is for me to try to just set up an initial releng project for you. I could do that over on amp but it would be a lot easier to do that directly in GEF3D. So you could make me a committer to your repos, if only temporarily.. ;)
On Feb 16, 2011, at 2:45 AM, Jens v.P. wrote:
> Dear Miles,
> and everybody who wants to help setting up a nightly build script based on Buckminster/Hudson for GEF3D,
> as we have a Hudson job set up, I was wondering how we could proceed now. I thought it may be a good idea if you'd point me to your Hudson/Buckminster scripts. Then I could try to adapt these scripts for GEF3D. We could then try to fix my results, but at least we would have something to start from and you would have less workload ;-)
> What I have done so far:
> I have already read the description of the Teneo Build Setup (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Teneo/Teneo_Build_Setup) with Buckminster, unfortunately it is not working on my machine. (Which is not really encouraging...).
> Also, I have checked out your releng project (o.e.amp.releng). There are a lot of files, and I'm not quite sure which files are related to the Buckminser/Hudson build system and if there are some deprecated files. Could you give me some hints about that?
> P.S.: Miles, I thought it would be best to use the GEF3D developer mailing list for the communication for documentation purposes.