Re: [gef3d-dev] New LWJGL-Updatesite Buildsystem sent to LWJGL

 On 24.11.10 18:24, Miles Parker wrote:
Thanks for taking care of this. Are you going to keep using the update site at lwjgl and will the URL be the same?
The site URL will still be http://lwjgl.org/update, this is not changed. Actually, the site is maintained by Brian Matzon from the LWJGL team, I do not have any write privileges. I only provided an ant build script along with some plugin skeletons, the script then generates the update site.

Any more thoughts on Git? Perhaps we could just setup a mirror on github or something. (Eclipse does this for CVS but not I think for SVN.)

Unfortunately, writing my thesis took longer than estimated :( I will clean up GEF3D as soon as I've got some time for that. Switching to Git, setting up an automated build, and creating a release are high priority tasks.

Cheers,
Jens

Back to the top