[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [gef3d-dev] Git for SVN
- From: Miles Parker <milesparker@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 12:01:48 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:content-type:mime-version :subject:from:in-reply-to:date:content-transfer-encoding:message-id :references:to:x-mailer; bh=hLTS4gc8g+NBxnH8a5J8miYOnsDhOTyTssQyfhzm5QI=; b=U5c50ooFMcMIlqj2IZdE3MQsGK8INUW11vessbTLXglBKz6+c5BwTfo/VO0d6mjBcX 7ztYd3zYTSXL1P9DNw/a79mXzIIj+Cm+7qqBuHqUx2F7PlDhOxyVsJKOG09Nq/bI0SEt kJlsT524HqEQye9DiEZBXUoq0R0IT5oinirqE=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; b=W6dRHafmqR5SuN5ZTRdha44DPKnOOKFbk7zEsw+VQmKc7cs9ajs3Jih8rsmgXTy1Gh vcro+knvgLN2s7bj468HTYK/MUaZ2rENyWOA3KRrfnJBcM817ItEgTc50VjpHlmUJfBc 96ypwxrjzLQrJiw3LBfAkoFNdP2Y1hylO1S7U=
Cool. There are Git mirrors for the Eclipse CVS projects but not for the SVN -- not sure why. I'm moving AMP over to Git now (from CVS) so I'll let you know how that goes.
On Oct 16, 2010, at 1:03 AM, Kristian Duske wrote:
> Hi Miles,
>> I was wondering if you'd consider moving over to Git... or perhaps just setting up a mirror. It would make building and integrating a lot easier.
> Yes, we are, and I'll push for the move as soon as Jens has finished his thesis. Git is so much better to work with than SVN that I think we would all benefit from that.
> gef3d-dev mailing list