Re: [gef3d-dev] Project meta data is out of date for technology.gef3d

On 05.04.10 19:00, Miles Parker wrote:
As a user I agree. I think the API itself has been quite stable. I'm thinking that there are no major API changes 0.8.1 ->  0.9.0?

Well, actually we have used version 0.8.1 for quite some time without updating it. The latest major change was only submitted by Kristian a couple of weeks ago: Fonts are now rendered with vectors instead of bitmaps! We haven't announced that update, but IMHO it is really amazing! We haven't changed the version number, but I think these new fonts justify 0.9.0.

Cheers,

Jens

Back to the top