Re: [gef3d-dev] Project meta data is out of date for technology.gef3d

I have defined 2010-07-01 as release date for version 0.9.0. Maybe we should add a milestone, although I think GEF3D is stable enough to be released as version 0.9.0. I will submit my thesis in May, so I will have time on creating the build system and plan the release in June. Besides, I don't expect new features to be added till July, so we do not need an official "feature freeze", do we? I named the first release 0.9.0, as we are currently using version number 0.8.x. I would expect only one non-minor change for version 1.0, that is a new version of the Graphics3D interface. Due to all these legal problems with JOGL, version 0.9.0 will come without an OpenGL wrapper library. I expect it to have included the LWJGL Graphics3D implementation; the JOGL version will be added later (in version 0.9.x. x>0).

Is that OK with you?

Jens

Back to the top