Re: [gef3d-dev] GEF3D todo list 2010-01

On 15.01.2010, at 21:08, Miles Parker wrote:

This all sounds really great guys! Subjectivly it does seem faster, but it's sort of hard to say for sure.

The improved performance only effects 2.5D visualizations. So I'd assume there is no effect in your visualization.

One thought for features I had is that it would be nice to have some kind of default selection visualization. I need to put something in like that, but if there were some reasonable way to do say a "halo" effect, that would be cool..

What do you mean by that? We have a selection visualization adapting the 2D handles, however we have to provide a selection for 3D elements. Do you mean that or something different?