Re: [gef3d-dev] Renderer isn't loading in standalone

Hi Miles,

> Sorry, I read you to say comment out, so then I should uncomment all of that and then comment out line 47, right? Ebcause I was thinking that the issue might be that the class was getting loaded because of the satic method but the lwjgl classes weren't yet available.

Sorry, I meant to uncomment the calls to updateDescriptors() in the get* methods of that class. You can probably leave in the call in the static initializer, I don't think it can hurt. Btw, maybe it would be quicker to check this stuff through skype, if you'd like.

Best regards
Kristian

Back to the top