Re: [gef3d-dev] Renderer isn't loading in standalone

Sorry, I read you to say comment out, so then I should uncomment all of that and then comment out line 47, right? Ebcause I was thinking that the issue might be that the class was getting loaded because of the satic method but the lwjgl classes weren't yet available.