[gef3d-dev] Athena

Hi guys,

I've finally managed to figure out Athena I think. In the process I've built the GEF3D stuff as well since I need it. I don't think it would be *that* hard to get a build for GEF3D up and running... my biggest problem right now is just getting the *&(* svn map download to work correctly. Anyway, I can help get you setup if you'd like.

Looking ofrward to trying all of the changes but I haven't had time to integrate them yet. (Too much time spent building!)

cheers,

Miles

Back to the top