Re: [gef3d-dev] FeedbackLayer3D -- weird code

Kristian,

On 17.04.2009, at 08:27, Kristian Duske wrote:

I took this code from de.feu.gef3d.topcased.modeler.uml.editor.UMLEditor3D $FeedbackLayer3D, so this is one of the classic "Who the hell wrote this?! - oh it was me" moments ;-). Frankly, I have no idea why it would do this. Doesn't seem to make sense.

Uups.. hehe.. ok. So, I have uncommented the weird part, the class is more or less empty right now, but maybe this will change in future versions.

Cheers

Jens

Back to the top