[gef3d-dev] X3D Exporter checked into SVN

Hi all,

I've just checked the X3D exporter, contributed by Matthias Thiele, into SVN (in accordance with Parallel IP). Since I have already prepared GEF3D and added an export action recently, it is running out of the box! Simply open the 3D examples and press the export button in the tool bar. Larger diagrams may need some time to export, we definitely have to optimize the performance. But at least it's a start and it shows what is possible. Thank you very much Matthias for the contribution!

You will find the X3D exporter in a new plugin called org.eclipse.draw3d.x3d. It actually is a renderer, viz. an implementation of the Graphics3D interface stuff.

Related bugs: Bug 268973 and CQ 3220

Cheers

Jens

Back to the top