Re: [gef3d-dev] Initial code contribution committed into SVN

On 14.01.2009, at 14:29, Jin Mingjian wrote:

good news;) I would like to check the svn recently:) gef3d.gmf seem
some work gmf+gef3D? interesting...

I'm sorry to disappoint you: gef3d.gmf only contains one file which I created for another project. But Kristian is working on bringing the ecore tools editor to 3D. Since the ecore editor is based on GMF, he is working on "real" GMF support (e.g. he is 3D-fying the editor by using GMF extension points instead of modifying the generated code).

Cheers,

Jens

Back to the top