Re: [gef-dev] Multi-branch build for GEF Classic

Hi Patrick,

everything that makes our build better is good. The only thing that I'm
concerned of is that the old build created promoted to
https://download.eclipse.org/tools/gef/classic/latest/

Do we want that for every PR? Or would we do this in a new separate
build job that would only run at midnight?

BR,
Alois

PS: I noticed a branch with my name. Should this one be deleted?