[gef-dev] Time to formally step down

Hi all,

I am really glad that an active committer and contributor community has formed itself again for this project. Even while I had intended the project to technically move in another direction, I am thus very much reassured that the project has been sustainably saved from dying out.

While I am still listed as a committer, I have been inactive for quite a while now, and I have to accept that this is not going to change again. As a matter of housekeeping, I would thus like to request to be formally removed as a committer of the project.

GEF has always been an integral part of Eclipse. I have really put my heart and soul to preserve this for a couple of years. And I have the impression that „the next generation“ is doing likewise. I wish you guys all the best! Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Alexander
--
Dr. Alexander Nyßen
Director - Head of IoT Systems

Mobil: +49 (0) 151 / 17396743

nyssen@xxxxxxxxxx

itemis AG
Am Brambusch 15
44536 Lünen

Vorstand/Board: Jens Wagener (Vors./chairman), Dr. Stephan Eberle, Wolfgang Neuhaus, Franz-Josef Schuermann
Aufsichtsrat/Supervisory Board: Michael Neuhaus (Vors./chairman), Harald Goertz, Eric Swehla
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Am Brambusch 15-24, 44536 Lünen (Germany)
Registergericht/Registry Court: Amtsgericht Dortmund | HRB 20621