Re: [gef-dev] Nominating Alois Zoitl as GEF classic committer

Thanks Tamas for the feedback.

With a slight delay from my side (sorry for this), I finally started
the committer election.

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.gef/elections/election-alois-zoitl-committer-eclipse-graphical-editing-framework%E2%84%A2-gef

All GEF committers, please join in welcoming Alois.