Re: [gef-dev] GEF3 resurrection

Hello Serge,

Thanks a lot for this planned effort. WindowBuilder also depends on
GEF SWT. I also have multiple clients which depend on GEF SWT and I
would be interested in helping with the build and release work to get
again GEF part of the regular release train.

> What would be your expectation regarding „GEF project ownership transfer“?

Matthias and Alexander, maybe we can start with nominating Serge and
Alois as GEF committers? I would also be interested in getting commit
rights in case my help with building GEF SWT is desired. Forking the
project might not be necessary, if people can simply decide which part
of the project they are working on.

Best regards, Lars