[gef-dev] GEF 5.0.100M5 contributed to Photon M5

Hi all,

I have just promoted gef-master #4698 as our Photon M5 contribution. The GEF team has decided to release GEF 5.0.100 rather than 5.1.0 with Photon, therefore I have updated the release record, and renamed the drop files and nested milestone sites accordingly. If you had consumed an interim build that contained GEF Graph 5.1.0 in the last two weeks, please be aware that Graph has been reverted to version 5.0.0 for M5 (the version it had for M4) and the newly added PrettyPrinter has been moved to the DOT tests, where it is exclusively used.

Cheers,
Alexander
--
Dr. Alexander Nyßen
Dipl.-Inform.

Telefon: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-190
Telefax: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-211
Mobil: +49 (0) 151 /  17396743

http://www.itemis.com
nyssen@xxxxxxxxxx

itemis AG
Am Brambusch 15-24
44536 Lünen

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus

Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Michael Neuhaus, Jennifer Fiorentino

Back to the top