[gef-dev] Changes for RC2

Hi all,

I am currently working on Bugzilla #509763, i.e. defining the interplay between content anchorages and content bend points, which I would like to finalize for Oxygen. This will probably lead to API changes w.r.t. BendConnectionPolicy, BendConnectionOperation, NormalizeConnectedSupport, and IBendableContentPart (and maybe more).

If you have any issues or concerns, please feel free to raise them.

Best regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wienand
Fachinformatiker

Telefon: +49 231 9860 202
Telefax: +49 231 9860 211
Mobil:   +49 152 26802283

matthias.wienand@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.xing.com/profile/Matthias_Wienand2
http://www.itemis.de

itemis AG
Niederlassung Lünen
Am Brambusch 15-24
44536 Lünen

Rechtlicher Hinweis:
Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621
Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Dr. Georg Pietrek, Jens Trompeter
Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Michael Neuhaus, Jennifer Fiorentino

Back to the top