[gef-dev] Updated Oxygen M4 promotion to gef-master #3941

Hi all,

I just updated our Oxygen M4 contribution to gef-master #3941. Amongst others it contains fixes for bug #506331(IContentPart, IFeedbackPart, and IHandlePart should be adapted to their viewer) and #493523 (Enable transitive role-based adapter bindings).

It may be that we still want to update our contribution again tomorrow if we manage to finalize #455495 (Demonstrate creation menu in an FX example snippet, but remove it from MVC.FX and the Logo example.), #508987 (Support creation and deletion of root content via CreationPolicy and DeletionPolicy.), and #509007 (Make use of the same ContentPart implementations in ContentViewer and PaletteViewer).

Cheers,
Alexander

--
Dr. Alexander Nyßen
Dipl.-Inform.

Telefon: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-202
Telefax: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-211
Mobil: +49 (0) 151 /  17396743

http://www.itemis.de
alexander.nyssen@xxxxxxxxx

itemis AG
Am Brambusch 15-24
44536 Lünen

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus

Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Michael Neuhaus, Jennifer Fiorentino