Re: [gef-dev] GEF Legacy in Oxygen?

Le 02/08/2016 à 13:12, Alexander Nyßen a écrit :
Hi Pierre-Charles,

the Oxygen release record was just created, so I have not filled in any details yet. Yes, in contrast to the 4.1.0 (Neon.1) release, the 5.0.0 (Oxygen) release will contain GEF Legacy (3.x). I had already stated this here and on our homepage, but you might have missed it. It will either be the exact same version contributed to Neon or a service or minor release, depending on what bugs/patches will be reported/contributed in the Oxygen timeframe.

Thanks for the explicit confirmation. That's what I had infered, but I wanted to make sure I had not misunderstood some detail.

Regards,
Pierre-Charles

Back to the top