Re: [gef-dev] GEF Legacy in Oxygen?

Hi Pierre-Charles,

the Oxygen release record was just created, so I have not filled in any details yet. Yes, in contrast to the 4.1.0 (Neon.1) release, the 5.0.0 (Oxygen) release will contain GEF Legacy (3.x). I had already stated this here and on our homepage, but you might have missed it. It will either be the exact same version contributed to Neon or a service or minor release, depending on what bugs/patches will be reported/contributed in the Oxygen timeframe. There will be no active development regarding GEF Legacy (3.x) though. If you need specific bugs fixed you can either provide patches (which we will gladly receive) or you can get professional support from itemis. And just to mention this: all contributions of course have to be API compatible; those adopters that want/need to break API now have the possibility to easily fork the gef-legacy repo at GitHub (which was one motivation for us to move it there).

Regards,
Alexander