[gef-dev] GEF 4.0.0 Release - GitHub Migration

Hi all,

its done, GEF 4.0.0 has been published today. Thanks to all who made this possible.

Of course, after the release is before the release: Neon.1 and Oxygen are next. As a starting point, I have created the necessary branches for the maintenance builds, and have adjusted our build jobs accordingly. Bugzilla now also provides the necessary versions. I have further set up baselines based on the current release, please ensure you now set it up when working on the GEF4 code base as well, so semantic versioning is obeyed.

I have initiated the GitHub migration today. We should keep quiet until that is done.

Cheers,
Alexander
--
Dr. Alexander Nyßen
Dipl.-Inform.

Telefon: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-202
Telefax: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-211
Mobil: +49 (0) 151 /  17396743

http://www.itemis.de
alexander.nyssen@xxxxxxxxx

itemis AG
Am Brambusch 15-24
44536 Lünen

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus

Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Michael Neuhaus, Jennifer Fiorentino