[gef-dev] Promoted gef4-master #3311 as RC1 preview (interim)

Hi all,

The most notably change probably is that we have added a palette to our MVC logic example, so we are now able to demonstrate how such a UI element can be integrated in a GEF4 MVC viewer/editor.

While we are officially past the API freeze date, we had to apply some (partly breaking) API changes in order to solve the following issues:

493065 : Added min, max, pref width/height accessors and properties to GeometryNode.
493590 : Introduced callbacks to interaction policies that determine valid gestures (and can be overwritten by clients).
493126 (break): Fixed inconsistent handling of CSS classes /styles in Zest (and FX).
493128 (break): Make START_ROLE and END_ROLE of Connection private.
493137 (break): Replaced SelectionForwarder with an ISelectionProvider and made sure it can be injected.
493180/493617 (break): Ensured feedback and selection colors can be specified via (provider) bindings.
493553 (break): Changed signature of IDomain.execute() to accept only ITransactionalOperation.
493497 (break): All factories are now bound as adapters on the content viewer.

In order to give you the chance to adopt to these changes early, I have promoted gef4-master #3311 to our interim update site (and downloads area) as a preview for the final RC1 promotion, we will deliver on Monday.

Have a nice weekend!

Regards,
Alexander
--
Dr. Alexander Nyßen
Dipl.-Inform.

Telefon: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-202
Telefax: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-211
Mobil: +49 (0) 151 /  17396743

http://www.itemis.de
alexander.nyssen@xxxxxxxxx

itemis AG
Am Brambusch 15-24
44536 Lünen

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Sebastian Neus

Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Michael Neuhaus, Jennifer Fiorentino