[gef-dev] Marqueetool help in GEF

Hi,

I have implemented Marquee Tool (GEF 3.10) in Palette by adding
“group.add(new MarqueeToolEntry())” and i am not able capture the
group of selected elements. Can you describe how and where to
implement to get this done?

Basically, I am trying to take some action based on selected figures
with Marquee tool. So I need to know how to get the selected elements
within selection rectangle drawn by tool.

I do see the APIs , but do not know what are the listeners , handlers
etc that I need in order to invoke them.

Is there any document which describes above, if so it will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Swaroop

Back to the top