Re: [gef-dev] (no subject)

Arne,

thanks for pointing this out. Can you please open a bugzilla for this so we can properly track it?

BTW, this mailing list intended for technical discussions and announcements only. You can directly track issues in Bugzilla or ask questions in the forum. We will get notified in both cases an can react without disturbing the list participants here.

Regards,
Alexander

Von meinem iPhone gesendet