Re: [gef-dev] Resize a GEF4 ZestFxUiView move all nodes (or how to disable auto layout)

Hello,

I was able to reproduced the issue with 0.2.0 release and latest 0.3.0 milestone from http://download.eclipse.org/tools/gef/gef4/updates/milestones

Regards,
Victor

On Sun, Dec 27, 2015 at 10:43 AM, Victor Hiairrassary <victor.hiairrassary@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello again,

Now I am not sure that this issue is tied to the layout system since addding ".attr(ZestProperties.ELEMENT_LAYOUT_IRRELEVANT, true)" to
the node & edge builders do not fix anything.

Thank you in advance !
Victor