[gef-dev] GEF 3.10.0 Mars Released

Hi all,

GEF 3.10.0 including Draw2d 3.10.0, GEF (MVC) 3.10.0, Zest 1.6.0, as well as all new GEF4 components in version 0.1.0 was released today. Thanks to all who helped in accomplishing this. Great job!

As a preparation for continuing our development, I have tagged the released sources in the GEF and GEF4 git repositories as R_3_10_0. Within the GEF git repository I have furthermore created an R_3_10_maintenance branch (the gef-maintenance build now points to it), for GEF4 we will continue to develop our SR1 bugfix release in master. I have updated the API tools base line for GEF and have setup Oomph version management with a respective baseline for GEF and GEF4. I have also updated the Mars.target files of GEF and GEF4 to point to the Mars-released versions of our third-party dependencies. I will clean the milestone and integration builds on our download page by next week. I have pushed all my local changes to origin, so we can now safely continue with development...

Cheers
Alexander
--
Dr. Alexander Nyßen
Dipl.-Inform.

Telefon: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-202
Telefax: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-211
Mobil: +49 (0) 151 /  17396743

http://www.itemis.de
alexander.nyssen@xxxxxxxxx

itemis AG
Am Brambusch 15-24
44536 Lünen

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Dr. Georg Pietrek, Jens Trompeter, Sebastian Neus

Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Michael Neuhaus, Jennifer Fiorentino