[gef-dev] RC3 warmup promotion

Hi all,

as we have worked intensively on the polishing of GEF4 javadoc and wiki doc, and have furthermore resolved two issues since RC2 (examples were missing sources ->  bug #468435; division-by-zero in TagCloudViewer -> #468703), I just promoted gef4-master #2433 as a „warmup“ for 3.10.0 RC3 to the GEF4 milestones update site and updated the sim-rel aggregator file accordingly.

Cheers
Alexander
--
Dr. Alexander Nyßen
Dipl.-Inform.

Telefon: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-202
Telefax: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-211
Mobil: +49 (0) 151 /  17396743

http://www.itemis.de
alexander.nyssen@xxxxxxxxx

itemis AG
Am Brambusch 15-24
44536 Lünen

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Dr. Georg Pietrek, Jens Trompeter, Sebastian Neus

Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Michael Neuhaus, Jennifer Fiorentino