[gef-dev] e(fx)clipse 2.0.0 preview update-site for Mars M7

Hi all,

an addition to my last post concerning our e(fx)clipse 2.0.0 migration: the PDE integration of e(fx)clipse 2.0.0, which is needed as part of our development environment, can not only be retrieved from the e(fx)clipse nightly site, but also as an M7 preview from http://download.eclipse.org/efxclipse/simrel-contrib/mars/m7/tools/site. I updated our contribution guide accordingly, as this is the version „matching“ the runtime we refer to in our targets.

Cheers
Alexander
--
Dr. Alexander Nyßen
Dipl.-Inform.

Telefon: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-202
Telefax: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-211
Mobil: +49 (0) 151 /  17396743

http://www.itemis.de
alexander.nyssen@xxxxxxxxx

itemis AG
Am Brambusch 15-24
44536 Lünen

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Dr. Georg Pietrek, Jens Trompeter, Sebastian Neus

Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Michael Neuhaus, Jennifer Fiorentino