Re: [gef-dev] Contributing e(fx)clipse 2.0 to simrel

Tom,

I tried todays e(fx)clipse 2.0 nightly and applied the changes you quote within https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1063826/ but was not able to get it working. If I remove the e(fx)clipse min.runtime.feature from our target, which e(fx)clipse feature do I need to include instead to be able to use -Dorg.osgi.framework.bundle.parent=ext in my runtime?

Cheers
Alexander