[gef-dev] Promoted GEF contribution for Mars M6

Hi all,

I just promoted gef4-master build #2248 as our M6 contribution to the GEF4 milestones update-site and updated the simrel aggregator file accordingly. As gef-master did not contain any changes since M5, we will reuse our M5 contribution there.

Let me mention explicitly that w.r.t. GEF4 we have finally reached our primary goal of unifying Zest2 and GEF4 (see 372365 for details). That is, GEF4 is now fully self-contained and all dependencies to GEF 3.x have been eliminated, Zest is now completely JavaFX-based as well (while it of course provides an Eclipse UI integration module). Many thanks to all who helped in reaching that important goal!

We will now have to concentrate on making everything „round“, which of course includes to shape up our developer documentation in the wiki. Let’s try to tackle that in a unified effort as well.

Cheers
Alexander
--
Dr. Alexander Nyßen
Dipl.-Inform.

Telefon: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-202
Telefax: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-211
Mobil: +49 (0) 151 /  17396743

http://www.itemis.de
alexander.nyssen@xxxxxxxxx

itemis AG
Am Brambusch 15-24
44536 Lünen

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Dr. Georg Pietrek, Jens Trompeter, Sebastian Neus

Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Michael Neuhaus, Jennifer Fiorentino

Back to the top