[gef-dev] Commit rights for Ian Bull have been expired

tools.gef Committers,
Alexander Nyssen has expired the commit rights for Ian Bull (irbull).  The
reason for this change is:

As already stated on this list, Ian communicated to me that it would be
time for him to "hang up his hat". Hereby, I thus remove him as an active
committer.

Of course, I do not want to leave it unmentioned how intensively Ian has
supported our project in the last years. He was not only a "top committer"
(of course Zest will invariably be linked to his name) but also a "top
newcomer evangelist", which intensively worked on building up an active
community.

The project owes a lot to Ian, and I think he has earned to be part of the
"GEF hall of fame" as a committer emeritus.

To honor Ian's contributions to the project, Alexander Nyssen has nominated
Ian for Committer Emeritus status.

Back to the top