Re: [gef-dev] Graph Structure Proposal

Thanks Christoph-Daniel, I will take a look at it this week.

Cheers
Alexander

Am 23.10.2014 um 11:33 schrieb Christoph Daniel Schulze <cds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi everyone,

based on Alexander's proposal, I have incorporated the changes we
discussed. The new model is available here:

 https://github.com/le-cds/kgraph

I have not regenerated anything, but just updated the ecore model.

One thing I don't feel I fully understand yet is the differences between
Miro's and Alexander's meta model regarding the property mechanism.
Miro's version explicitly models persistent and non-persistent
properties, while Alexander's doesn't. Miro, do you see a problem in not
making this distinction explicit?

Cheers,
Christoph Daniel