[gef-dev] Promoted gef-master #1283 and gef4-master #1903 as Mars M2

Hi all,

I have just promoted gef-master #1283 and gef4-master #1903 as 3.10.0 Mars M2. As usual, gef-master is promoted to gef update-site and to drop-files while gef4-master is just promoted to gef4 update-site (i.e. there are no drop files).

I contributed both to the Mars sim-rel aggregator build. In contrast to Mars M1, all GEF4 features could now be enabled, as the e(fx)clipse minimal runtime feature is now available in the sim-rel repo (which satisfies our javafx dependencies).

Also, all GEF4 bundles should now be installable without any pre-requisites, after M2 has been promoted to /releases/mars (because we have specified this as an external referenced repository). Up to then, an e(fx)clipse update-site (http://download.eclipse.org/efxclipse/runtime-shared-tagged/latest) will still have to be added to the list of available update-sites (see bug 442973) .

Cheers
Alexander
--
Dr. Alexander Nyßen
Dipl.-Inform.

Telefon: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-202
Telefax: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-211
Mobil: +49 (0) 151 /  17396743

http://www.itemis.de
alexander.nyssen@xxxxxxxxx

itemis AG
Am Brambusch 15-24
44536 Lünen

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Dr. Georg Pietrek, Jens Trompeter, Sebastian Neus

Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus