Re: [gef-dev] Graph Structure Proposal

On 21.09.2014, at 23:30, Christoph Daniel Schulze <cds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
- In the original KGraph meta model, KShapeLayouts could have KInsets
that were used to specify the insets of compound nodes. These are
missing in the new proposal for some reason (perhaps Miro forgot about
them as well in his proposal?), but must be added again.

I removed them on purpose and propose to replace them by a layout option. I don’t see any reason anymore why this property should be emphasized over other similar layout options by modeling it explicitly in the meta model.

Miro

Back to the top