[gef-dev] GEF Luna SR1 RC1 and Mars M1 promoted.

Hi all,

I just promoted gef-maintenance build #810 (update-site and drop files) as our Luna SR1 RC1 contribution and updated the Luna b3 aggregator file accordingly.

Furthermore, I promoted gef-master build #1230 (update-site and drop files) and gef4-master build #1786 (only update-site) as our Mars M1 contribution und updated the Mars b3 aggregator file accordingly. I have chosen 'Application Development Framework' to be a better category than 'Modeling' for the new GEF4 bundles, that's why I added them there.

For those of you who want to install and try out the MVC and Zest examples (others are not yet bundled):

I verified that both examples (as well as all other GEF4 features) can be installed into a "naked" Eclipse classic Mars M1. However, two things have to be performed in advance:
- The e(fx)clipse Rutime Bundle Collector Feature has to be installed from http://download.eclipse.org/efxclipse/runtime-released/1.0.0/site so that all bundles specifying javafx package imports can be properly resolved (as we have not specified any direct dependencies to e(fx)clipse bundles/features yet).
- The Luna releases site (http://download.eclipse.org/releases/luna) has to be added to the list of available update-sites, so dependencies to third-party bundles, not contributed to Mars M1 yet (e.g. Xtext) can be properly resolved (as we are a +1 component but have certain bundles that depend on +3 components).

Cheers
Alexander
--
Dr. Alexander Nyßen
Dipl.-Inform.

Telefon: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-210
Telefax: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-211
Mobil: +49 (0) 151 /  17396743

http://www.itemis.de
alexander.nyssen@xxxxxxxxx

itemis AG
Am Brambusch 15-24
44536 Lünen

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Dr. Georg Pietrek, Jens Trompeter, Sebastian Neus

Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus