[gef-dev] Commit rights for Anthony Hunter have been expired

tools.gef Committers,
Alexander Nyssen has expired the commit rights for Anthony Hunter
(ahunter).  The reason for this change is:

When Anthony handed over the project lead to me last year, he also
indicated that it was his wish to step down not only as lead but also as
committer.

I did not want to push this forward then, because I wanted to give things a
chance to settle first. As everything seems to be quite "on its way" now, I
think we might finalize the "hand-over" as intended.

While doing so, I would like to thank Anthony again for all he has done for
our project during the last years, and I would like to nominate him as a
committer emeritus to emphasize this.

To honor Anthony's contributions to the project, Alexander Nyssen has
nominated Anthony for Committer Emeritus status.

Back to the top