[gef-dev] GEF release for Kepler SR2

Hi team,

as already indicated on the cross projects mailing list this morning, there haven't been any changes to the 3.9 maintenance branch since we released 3.9.1 (Kepler SR1). As such, I am not planning to contribute a dedicated 3.9.2 release to SR2, but intend to reuse the existing 3.9.1 contribution instead. As such, I will not promote any SR2 RC1 build today.

Cheers
Alexander
--
Dr. Alexander Nyßen
Dipl.-Inform.

Telefon: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-210
Telefax: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-211
Mobil: +49 (0) 151 /  17396743

itemis AG
Am Brambusch 15-24
44536 Lünen

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Dr. Georg Pietrek, Jens Trompeter, Sebastian Neus

Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus