Re: [gef-dev] Removing old Zest git repository and build jobs & Removing inactive committers

Hi Stephan,

that's good to hear, I will then regard you to be an active committer as well. BTW, I have concluded the refactoring of the Cloudio component this morning. If you find time it would be nice if you could take a look at it.

Cheers,
Alexander