Re: [gef-dev] Removing old Zest git repository and build jobs & Removing inactive committers

Hi,

I have no objections to removing the non-GEF4 Zest jobs. About the repositories, it might be a better idea to add some kind of redirection (e.g. putting a single notice to the Zest2 repository, and removing the contents from master), but for me, the removal works as well.

Regards,
Zoltán
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz

Fault Tolerant Systems Research Group

On 2013.10.23., at 18:35, Alexander Nyßen <alexander.nyssen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> first, let me say that I am very glad we have renewed our efforts in properly integrating the Zest2 code base to GEF4. I think that will definitely bring GEF4 forward and I hope we can keep that pace for a while. The Cloudio migration is nearly completed (I have not pushed anything yet, but I have come quite far locally) and that might make it easier to look at the rest. However, while we have ported the complete Zest2 code base to the org.eclipse.gef4.git repo (including its history), we still have the old org.eclipse.zest.git repo in place. The same holds for the gef-zest-nightly and gef-zest-integration build jobs on hudon.eclipse.org, which are no longer needed either. I have the fear that potential adopters might get mislead by these and would thus propose to remove them. Any objections?

Back to the top