Re: [gef-dev] Alexander Nyßen is the new GEF project lead

First let me start by saying thank-you to Anthony, not only for your dedication and leadership in GEF, but throughout the modeling stack at Eclipse. You've certainly helped shape these vital components.

As for Alexander as GEF leader, a big +1 from me! You've really taken this project and helped drive it forward.

Cheers,
Ian