Re: [gef-dev] Alexander Nyßen is the new GEF project lead

+1

Congrats Alexander!

Am 08.10.2013 20:13, schrieb Anthony Hunter:
Hi Team,

Alex has been managing our GEF project releases for more than a year now and is willing to take over as project lead. I know he will continue his outstanding contribution to our project.

If anyone has any comments, let us know, otherwise congrats Alex!

Cheers...
Anthony

Matthias Wienand
Auszubildender

Telefon: +49 231 98 60 210
Telefax: +49 231 98 60 211

http://www.itemis.de
matthias.wienand@xxxxxxxxx

itemis AG
Am Brambusch 15-24
44536 Lünen

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Dr. Georg Pietrek, Jens Trompeter, Sebastian Neus
Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus