Re: [gef-dev] Luna and Gerrit

Hi

M4 is the deadline for new projects. I think David is threatening to disable non-ongoing projects before M3. It only takes a simple message to cross-project-dev.

[I'm surprised Wayne hasn't jumped in on this, perhaps he will once you ask the EMO to recognize the change. I'm sure Alexander will be an excellent project leader and everyone wants him as project lead, but my experience on other projects is that Eclipse requires an election for project lead; it can be very informal. So far you have a nomination and a few congratulation emails that can be taken as +1's. A full house of +1's will ease the way with the EMO.]

    Regards

        Ed Willink