Re: [gef-dev] Closing of editorpart which contains big Zest graph

Hey Fabian,

thanks for answering. So I will continue the communication on Stack Overflow.

Cheers,
Yannic

On 30 June 2013 16:03, Fabian Steeg <fsteeg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Yannic!

Thanks for getting in touch - I replied to your question on Stack Overflow (which is a great place to ask for help with this kind of issues): http://stackoverflow.com/a/17391090/18154

Cheers,
Fabian

On 28.06.2013, at 21:28, Yannic Noller <nolleryc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

I built an editor part in eclipse to visualize a Zest graph. My problem: if I try to close an editor part which contains a big graph (~7000 nodes, 9000 edges), eclipse can't handle the closing operation and hangs up.

Any ideas to solve the problem or debug it?

I think the problem is to dispose the graph object, but I have not idea to solve it.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Yannic