Re: [gef-dev] GEF 3.9.0 M7 promoted

Indeed! I will take care...

Cheers
Alexander

Am 06.05.2013 um 20:27 schrieb "Konstantin Komissarchik" <konstantin.komissarchik@xxxxxxxxxx>:

It looks like there is something wrong with the published files and/or the downloads page. The GEF-Update-3.9.0M7.zip file doesn’t seem to be there. Could you take a look?

Thanks,

- Konstantin

From: gef-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gef-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alexander Nyßen
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2013 10:55 AM
To: GEF development
Subject: [gef-dev] GEF 3.9.0 M7 promoted

Hi all,

I recently promoted gef-master #679 as GEF-3.9.0M7 to update site and downloads area and updated the simultaneous release build aggregator files accordingly.

Cheers
Alexander

PS: I also cleaned up the drop files area as announced some time ago...

--
Dr. Alexander Nyßen
Dipl.-Inform.

Telefon: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-210
Telefax: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-211
Mobil: +49 (0) 151 /  17396743

itemis AG
Am Brambusch 15-24
44536 Lünen

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Dr. Georg Pietrek, Jens Trompeter, Sebastian Neus

Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus

Dr. Alexander Nyßen
Dipl.-Inform.
Software-Engineer

Telefon: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-210
Telefax: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-211
Mobil: +49 (0) 151 /  17396743

itemis AG
Am Brambusch 15-24
44536 Lünen

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Dr. Georg Pietrek, Jens Trompeter, Sebastian Neus

Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus

Back to the top