Re: [gef-dev] [soc-dev] GSOC project idea for GEF: Record figures and HTML-like labels in DOT for Zest

Hi Mayur!

Great, I'm happy to hear that you're interested in this project.

Since you write that you're not so experienced with Java and related frameworks, I'd suggest you check out the technology involved in this project (SWT, Xtext, Graphviz DOT) and see how it works for you.

Also, there's so 'Sir' in open source :-)

To avoid any misunderstanding: if there are other students interested in this idea, get in touch - as it says on the ideas page: 'It is ok to have several students interested in one idea.'

Cheers,
Fabian

(added CC to gef-dev, original message went there, with CC to soc-dev).