Re: [gef-dev] Interest in GEF-Web?

Hi Frank,

It's very impressive (very fast)! I tell me if we can use your port with RAP Application like I have done in our RAP demo http://xdocreport-rap.opensagres.cloudbees.net/xdocreport?startup=fr.opensagres.xdocreport.eclipse.ui.application (go Adminsitration/Graphics Skills). In this demo we use GEF port for RAP, but I find it's OK for displays the diagram but very slowly when you wish add some skill figure with palette.

Regards Angelo