Re: [gef-dev] Git Commit Logs

No objections for deleting the branches.

Cheers...
Anthony

From:        Alexander Nyßen <alexander.nyssen@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        GEF development <gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        2012/03/05 02:22 PM
Subject:        Re: [gef-dev] Git Commit Logs
Sent by:        gef-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Anthony,

would be nice to have your opinion on this one, as we can then close the issue and update the contribution guide accordingly.

Not directly related to this, but also a kind of request-for-decision: I would like to propose that we clean-up our Git repository be deleting the "ArcFix" and "TYCHO_BUILD_MIGRATION" branches, which do not seem to be useful any more (BTW they are also archived in the CVS repository). Any objections?

Cheers
Alexander