Re: [gef-dev] Interest in GEF-Web?

Angelo,
Thanks for the pointer. I will look into this. My understanding from the RAP team was that the GEF feature set had many limitations. But it will be great to join forces. I will see how if I can get in touch with the team.

In the meantime, we have gotten a few requests for such web capabilities from teams that have built GEF based editors. They are mostly not wanting to move their entire tooling, but just want to reuse their GEF editor and build a custom/simpler UI for a web page. My primary focus is in helping such teams.

Regards,
Vineet
--
Founder, Architexa - www.architexa.com